Are you looking for an exciting learning opportunity to supplement your studies? Are you driven by teamwork and cross functional collaboration to solve challenging business tasks? Nordisk and get an opportunity to work alongside experienced colleagues from many nationalities within various fields as well as a unique learning experience and a chance to turn theories into practice
About the department You
will be a part of Diabetes Insulin Production, Purification Plant II, Detemir Support, in Kalundborg. The team consists of chemist and technicians who provide daily support to the production within ongoing problem solving and production meetings. The main tasks for the team are to ensure product quality and inspection readiness, to identify root cause to variations, and support the operator in his daily tasks. In addition, the team work dedicatedly to ensure improvement and stabilization according to quality, delivery, cost and lead-time.
• Your main tasks will be to learn how to support the operator in his daily tasks and our running production, day-to-day actions and tasks within the department.
• Run minor projects and optimizations – individually or as a part of larger projects
• Bioburden monitoring and reporting (Microbiologic product and process control)
• Periodic equipment-in-control reporting
• Possibility to ad-on a visit in a team with cleaning (CIP) as focus area, during the internship.
We are looking for an intern with passion for manufacturing processes and lean. As a person you possess at drive tasks independently, are not afraid to consult colleagues/experts and are able to change track when findings show, that it makes sense. You are able to communicate even complex information in easy terms in both Danish and English. Finally, you have a good sense of humor.
Information about the internship:
• Internship period: 20 weeks with start in February 2019
• Working hours: Flexible (37 hours a week)
• Internships are remunerated, if your educational track allows
• A Danish full-time work permit is required
Working at Novo Nordisk
Join us at Novo Nordisk Manufacturing Kalundborg and get the opportunity to build a career among talented professionals in a fast-growing and successful company. It is the world’s largest insulin production site and our more than 3,000 Novo Nordisk employees share the ambition to continuously make a difference for more than 28 million people living with diabetes and other serious chronic conditions. You will be in excellent company, working alongside dedicated and highly competent colleagues. We are at the forefront of development in technology and processes, and we know success depends on dedicated individuals contributing to every step of the way. This is where we need you.
Contact: For further information, please contact Sarah Rasmussen, telephone 30796797
Deadline 27. November 2019
Apply here: Careers.novonodisk.com