Are you driven by teamwork and cross functional collaboration to solve challenging business tasks? Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies? Join us as an intern in Novo Nordisk and get an opportunity to work alongside experienced colleagues from many different nationalities within various fields as well as a unique learning experience and a chance to turn theories into practice.
About the department
You will be a part of Diabetes Insulin Production, Purification Process Support, in Kalundborg. The team consists of chemist and technicians who provide daily support to the production within ongoing problem solving and production meetings. The main tasks for the department are to ensure product quality and inspection readiness, to identify root cause to variations, and to drive ongoing development. In addition, the team work dedicatedly to ensure improvement and stabilization according to quality, delivery, cost and lead-time.
Your main tasks will be to support Implementation of new unit for lubrication of gaskets in substrate production. Process optimization for vial production and dosages stability. You will be supported by a team of Novo Nordisk employees who know all requirements but need your input and new ways of thinking.
• Support development of new procedure in handling clean and particle free packing material. Process today in a building followed by autoclave sterilization in another building.
• A new solution must be found about the lubrication of gaskets which is critical and must be in place prior to the shutdown.
• Project includes cross departmental work with operators/chemist/technicians from both production and laboratory.
• Procedures needs to be established and training of the end-users completed.
• Supply Logistic procedures also needs to be transferred to a central laboratory and implemented.
• Besides the project the Intern will get a unique view and experience in how an API purification plant Is running and knowledge of Substrate production and ‘cleanrooms/classified rooms. The intern will be a part of the support team and participate in team tasks when the project leaves time for it.
We are looking for an intern with passion for manufacturing processes and lean. As a person you possess at drive to work independently, are not afraid to consult colleagues/experts and are able to change track when findings show that it makes sense. You are able to communicate even complex information in easy terms in both Danish and English. Finally, you have a good sense of humor.
Information about the internship:
• Internship period: 20 weeks with start in February 2020
• Working hours: Flexible (37 hours a week)
• Internships are remunerated, if your educational track allows
• A Danish full-time work permit is required
Working at Novo Nordisk
Join us at Novo Nordisk Manufacturing Kalundborg and get the opportunity to build a career among talented professionals in a fast-growing and successful company. It is the world’s largest insulin production site and our more than 3,000 Novo Nordisk employees share the ambition to continuously make a difference for more than 28 million people living with diabetes and other serious chronic conditions. You will be in excellent company, working alongside dedicated and highly competent colleagues. We are at the forefront of development in technology and processes, and we know success depends on dedicated individuals contributing to every step of the way. This is where we need you.
Contact: For further information, please contact Arash Bakhshpour, +45 30754962
Apply here: Careers.novonodisk.com