Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, IT, Business or other related fields, both internship and project
Job Description / The position
As an intern in our organization you get the opportunity to work in a dynamic, high performing project management and support team with 18 colleagues.
As an intern in DFP KA Project Office you will:
– Take part in various projects and day-to-day business processes and tasks within the department. The tasks and projects will be selected depending of your qualifications.
– Support the organization with optimization of business processes including project management tools.
– Be delivering support to the project managers in DFP Kalundborg, including analysis, gathering data, prepare presentations and ad-hoc tasks requested by the department to drive the organization in the right direction.
The right candidates will have opportunity to influence the projects in which he or she will be involved.
About the department
DFP KA Backoffice & PPM is a part of DFP KA Production Support anchored in Diabetes Finished Products (DFP), Site Kalundborg (KA). DFP KA Production Support delivers support to our Packaging facility, and DFP KA Backoffice & PPM is responsible for driving short, mid and long-term projects at DFP site Kalundborg, creating transparency of the future pipeline of projects. DFP KA Backoffice & PPM is furthermore in close collaboration with stakeholders in DFP KA Business Support, responsible for driving the local investment processes – optimizing cost and delivery.
We are looking for an intern who is passionate about initiating and driving continuous improvements in a performance management context. You are currently studying your Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, IT, Business or other related fields.
You are analytical, structured and comfortable managing your own time and deliverables. As a person you are outgoing with a strong personal drive and dedication. You have professional and personal impact that is reflected in your desire to make a true difference. LEAN knowledge is a benefit but not a pre-requisite.
Finally, you must have strong work ethic and willingness to take responsibility for your own learning. Information about the internship:
– Start from August or September 2019
– Working hours: Flexible (37 hours a week)
– Internships are remunerated, if your educational track allows
– A Danish full-time work permit is required
– The job ad will be closed, when the post has been filled, no later than: 2019.07.01
Working at Novo Nordisk
Join us at Novo Nordisk Manufacturing Kalundborg and get the opportunity to build a career among talented professionals in a fast-growing and successful company. It is the world’s largest insulin production site and our more than 3,500 Novo Nordisk employees share the ambition to continuously make a difference for more than 28 million people living with diabetes and other serious chronic conditions. You will be in excellent company, working alongside dedicated and highly competent colleagues. We are at the forefront of development in technology and processes, and we know success depends on dedicated individuals contributing to every step of the way. This is where we need you.
Contact: For further information, please contact Lise Skjødt Pedersen at +45 30 79 43 45. Mail LSPS (Lise Skjødt Pedersen) email@example.com